What Do I Need to Know About Auto Detailing?January 11, 2023 12:00 am Leave your thoughts
The only way to recreate the thrill of getting into a new car is to have your existing vehicle detailed. Getting your car detailed gives you more satisfaction than you get with a simple car wash. Depending on the services you get during a detailing, your vehicle can appear like it’s in brand new condition once again.
Facts That I Need to Know About Auto Detailing
While car washing gives full attention to cleaning the surface and into a few smaller spaces, detailing involves cleaning all surfaces and materials inside and outside the car.
Exterior Car Detailing
The exterior of your car looks good after you’ve had it washed, but it can look amazing with complete detailing. Here’s some of what can be involved in exterior detailing:
- Washing with safe, gentle soap using microfiber towels and mitts
- Cleaning of the widows
- Scrubbing of wheels, lug nuts, and brake calipers
- Rubber surface cleaning
- Applying protective wax
- Paint polishing
- Trim cleaning
Exterior car detailing gives the entire exterior of your car attention. Washing is great, but the detailing can be what makes your car look fantastic.
Interior Car Detailing
Most people don’t think about giving the interior of their car a deep cleaning. However, good interior detailing of your vehicle can have you feeling like you’re back to driving it when it was brand new. Some things that could be included with interior detailing are:
- Most people take the time to vacuum their cars, but detailing doesn’t miss a spot. Your floors, seats, trunk, headrests, and other surfaces are cleaned even if they are tough to get into.
- Floor mats can be cleaned by brushing and scrubbing or using a steam cleaner.
- Your windshield and windows are much dirtier than one might think. Fingerprints, dust, and other debris can make their way into your car and diminish your visibility. Interior cleaning takes care of that for you.
- Depending on the kind of seats you have, interior detailing has a way of cleaning them. Leather is often cleaned and then conditioned when necessary. Vinyl can also be cleaned and polished to prevent fading and cracking.
- Everyone loves that new car smell; you can get some of that back when you have interior detailing. Some detailers even use fragrance after a good cleaning to make your vehicle smell great once again.
What should I know about auto detailing? The process takes your car cleaning a step further than any other washing will do. While some detailing methods may vary from place to place, your vehicle will be cleaner than it’s been since the day you bought it, no matter the process.
Find the Right Auto Detailing Service in Your Area
If you’re in the Middletown, NJ, area, Lentz Auto Body, LLC is the only choice for experience and excellence. Just check out our reviews! Please feel free to contact us here or give us a call at 732-787-0800 now for more information.
Categorised in: Auto Detailing
This post was written by admin