Is It Time for a Paint Job? Call the Experts at Lentz Auto Body!July 6, 2018 9:45 pm Leave your thoughts
Has the paint on your car lost its luster? Over time, that sharp red or classic blue-colored paint can begin to fade due to exposure to sunlight and the elements. Leaving the damage for too long can even hasten the deterioration of the vehicle’s paint. Luckily, drivers don’t have to be stuck with a lackluster exterior. A professional auto body shop like Lentz Auto Body can make the color look fresh again with auto painting in Middletown, NJ.
At Lentz Auto Body, we offer custom auto painting using high quality, top-of-the-line products and tools. Our expert team can even match the current color of the vehicle for a seamless appearance. Here are five reasons to upgrade your vehicle with a fresh coat of paint from Lentz Auto Body:
- Protection: A high quality paint will provide an additional shield for your vehicle. The paint acts as a guard against moisture and other potential contaminants, including tree sap, bird droppings, dirt and bugs. It also stops rusting and the weakening of the car’s internal structure by acting as a barrier against moisture.
- Appearance: Don’t let your car stand out for all the wrong reasons. The paint is one of the first things people notice about a car. A spotty, dull or unprofessional paint job will detract from the overall appearance of your vehicle.
- Value: The value of a car depends heavily on its exterior appearance. Simply put, an ugly, beat-up car isn’t going to fetch as much as one that is clearly attractive and well maintained. Having a professional improve the appearance with a fresh coat of paint can increase the value of your car.
- Cover imperfections: All vehicles inevitably take a few dings, dents and scratches over the years. On top of that, the gloss of the paint will begin to dull as time goes by. Lentz Auto Body will revitalize the look of your car. Any imperfections will be sanded out before a new coat of paint is applied for a smooth and immaculate finish.
- Top tools: An amateur should never attempt to paint a car on their own. Auto painting requires professional tools in addition to extensive training and experience—it will take much more than just a can of paint and a brush to paint a car. Plus, a novice could easily make a mistake that will forever ruin the appearance of the car. A professional auto paint specialist will have the right tools and equipment to transform the look of your vehicle.
- Custom personality: While most people prefer classic solid colors, customized auto paint jobs are also in demand. A custom paint job is the perfect opportunity to put your personality on display every time you hit the road. Consider a unique color combination or a custom design. There’s truly no limit when it comes to custom auto painting in Middletown, NJ. The paint pros at Lentz Auto Body can help create a design that is specifically tailored for the vehicle owner.
Keep your car looking its best with a fresh coat of paint from Lentz Auto Body. Call us today to learn more!
Categorised in: Auto Painting
This post was written by Writer