Pamper Your Car This Spring: Five Good Reasons to Consider Professional Auto Detailing in Middletown, NJApril 3, 2018 6:17 am Leave your thoughts
Now that the weather is beginning to warm up and the rain clouds are moving out, it’s time to get your car detailed. Here are five good reasons to consider scheduling an appointment for auto detailing in Middletown, NJ this spring:
- Improve the condition of the interior: People who commute to work or spend a lot of time on the road look at their vehicles as a home away from home. You clean your home to maintain a level of comfort and to keep your property value up, so why not keep your car clean for the same reasons and more? If your floor mats are caked with debris or the seat cushions are grimy, you may benefit from professional detailing. A detailing service will carefully clean and restore all the interior surfaces of your vehicle, from ceiling to floor. It can look and feel brand new again!
- Protect your paint job: The glossy paint on your auto body plays two roles—to make your car look nice, and to protect the vehicle body from harm. Contaminants like salt, mud and bird droppings that make contact with the surface of your vehicle can eat away at the paint, and if it breaks through the paint, then your car’s body may begin to rust and corrode.
- Remove contaminants: There are all sorts of winter-related contaminants that need to be washed off of your vehicle this spring, such as mud and salt. Leaving coarse contaminants in place can cause scratches on paint and glass surfaces, but things like tree sap, bird droppings, moist pollen and dead bugs can also leave residue that is damaging to your car’s paint. All these contaminants can cause cracks and blemishes that allow oxidation to occur. Luckily, a professional car detailer has the right products and skills to remove residue and protect your vehicle.
- Prevent tire and wheel wear: Did you know that failing to clean your wheels and tires can open them up to potential damage? Whether you drive a car, truck, SUV or van, the key to a safe and enjoyable drive is driving on tires and wheels that are in peak condition. Things that detract from wheel performance and condition include brake residue, mud, salt and other road debris. Cracked tire walls and corroded wheels are also common issues. To alleviate these concerns, have your car regularly cleaned by a professional auto detailer.
- Improve visibility: One auto problem that’s easy to miss is diminishing visibility. Your headlights and other exterior lights can get coated in mud, dirt, road salt and more, especially during the harsh winter months, which is all the more reason to seek out auto detailing come spring or summer. Your windows and windshield also suffer. For safety’s sake, clean your lights and windows, and use recommended cleaners or hire a pro detailer to do the job.
From car washes that improve the appearance of your vehicle to upholstery cleaning that rejuvenates its interior, Lentz Auto Body can do it all. Contact us today for more information about the services we offer for auto detailing in Middletown, NJ.
Categorised in: Auto Detailing
This post was written by Writer