If you’ve dreamed about driving a classic car down the highway, you’ve probably considered taking on a vehicle restoration project. While some people are able to tackle this kind of project on their own, others choose to trust their auto restoration in Middletown, NJ to a professional shop. If this is your plan, your number one priority should be identifying a shop that can provide you with outstanding work and great service every step of the way.
Unfortunately, with so many different shops around, it can be difficult to narrow down your search and find the right one for you. Even though it might take you some extra time, it’s important that you dedicate some energy to finding a reliable auto shop. There are specific things that you can look for and questions that you can ask to guide your search and help you ensure that you are getting the best auto restoration services possible:
- What are your capabilities? If you have a specific vision for your classic car, it is imperative that you find a shop that can deliver on it. Ask what kind of restoration projects a given shop has done in the past, and whether they have the tools and knowhow necessary to bring your vision to life.
- What can I expect to pay? Price is always an important topic to discuss with a shop before hiring them. You don’t want to end up with any unexpected fees or exorbitant invoices.
- Who owns this shop? Since you will be trusting the shop that you hire with your precious set of wheels, it’s a good idea to establish a relationship with the technicians and shop owners. Getting to know the people who will be working on your car, as well as the people who manage and own the shop, can help put your mind at ease and give you an idea about the kind of service you will be getting.
- Do you have good references? Word-of-mouth references speak volumes about any given car shop. Go online to read reviews from customers and ask your family and friends about who they recommend for auto restoration in Middletown, NJ.
- How long have you been in the community? Experience within the community is an essential trait for a shop to have. The longer a shop has been around, the more invested they are within the community and the more likely they are to have a good reputation among local customers.
At Lentz Auto Body, we understand that you don’t want to trust your car to just anyone. That’s why we have been committed to delivering exceptional service for over 65 years. Our dedicated team has extensive experience and training in a variety of auto repair and restoration services. Whether you need a couple small adjustments or major repairs after a collision, we would be happy to help you. Please browse our website for more information about the services that we provide, and then give us a call for an appointment!
Categorised in: Auto Restoration
This post was written by Writer