Five Tips for Selecting the Best Auto Repair ShopFebruary 6, 2018 9:51 pm Leave your thoughts
Auto repair technicians come a dime a dozen. They all seem to offer the same services at fairly comparable rates. The truth, though, is that all technicians aren’t created equal. Certain technicians are much better at their jobs than others. Use the following tips to find the best technicians for auto body repair in Middletown, NJ:
- Ask friends and family: Chances are, everyone you know with a vehicle has had a car issue at one time or another that necessitated repairs. These friends and family members are your number one source for finding a reliable and affordable auto body repair expert. Before you blindly walk into a random auto repair shop, ask for recommendations from those you trust the most. You can always trust loved ones to point you in the right direction.
- Look for online reviews: On the off chance that you don’t know anyone who’s worked with a trustworthy mechanic, you can always turn to the internet. There are numerous websites that provide reviews of auto body repair technicians based on a variety of factors. Is the technician affordable? Is he good at his job? Is he friendly? You can learn all of this online! You’ll be pleased to find that Lentz Auto Body has glowing online reviews from many of our former customers.
- Don’t go with the cheapest option: Price is important when it comes to auto body repair in Middletown, NJ. You can’t go around spending thousands and thousands of dollars to fix every little problem with your car! However, if you want your car to be fixed by a trustworthy mechanic, you can’t go to the cheapest auto shop in town. More often than not, you get what you pay for when it comes to auto body repair. A cheap technician is more likely to perform shoddy work. While our repairs are more affordable than most, you can trust that we offer top-notch service to all of our customers!
- Get several estimates: You don’t want to pay too much for auto body repair. On the other hand, you also don’t want to pay too little and get shoddy work in return! The only way to ensure you’re paying a fair price for repairs is to get at least a few estimates from different shops around town. If a technician is charging way more or way less than others you visit, you can safely assume that technician isn’t worth your time. You can rest easy knowing that we give out fair and accurate estimates for all of our services.
- Ask plenty of questions: Great online reviews say a lot about an auto body repair technicians, but they usually don’t tell you everything you want to know about a technician or auto body shop. Before you agree to work with a technician, make sure you’re asking him all the right questions. What certifications does he have? Does he offer a warranty for his work or on the replacement parts? If the technician is hesitant to answer any questions, it may be a good idea to steer clear of him and his shop.
The next time your car needs auto body repair in Middletown, NJ, bring it in to Lentz Auto Body. We can have your car looking and running as good as new in no time at all!
Categorised in: Auto Body Repairs
This post was written by Writer