Whether you have a dent in your door or major damage to your car’s frame as the result of an accident, you never want to settle for second best when it comes to finding an auto body shop. If you’ve never worked with an auto body repair shop in Middletown, NJ before and you’re starting your search from scratch, there are certain things that you should consider before you go to any shop for work:
- Pricing: You should always have an idea about what a shop charges before you approve them to do the work. Ask about free estimates so that you know what to expect from the service that you need to have done, and make sure that you are given a total that includes parts as well as labor.
- Qualifications: As you’re driving along the road, you might see dozens of shops that advertise great prices on their services, but price doesn’t tell the whole story. Many of the least expensive shops are also the least qualified. The technicians who work on your car should be trained and certified to do the work so that you can feel confident in the quality of the repair.
- Reputation: Word-of-mouth recommendations will usually tell you just about everything that you need to know about an auto body repair shop in Middletown, NJ. Your friends and family, along with online reviewers, will be able to give you insight into the quality of work and the level of customer service that a shop can offer. Try to ask around of people that you know to give you more direction in your search for a body shop.
- Services: Try to find a shop that can do it all when it comes to auto body repair work. The more experience a shop has, the better. If they have worked with a number of different vehicles and varying degrees of damage, they will likely be better equipped to accommodate your specific needs.
- Quality: Getting repairs done to the body of your vehicle is important for functionality, but many people also opt for body repairs for purely aesthetic reasons. Having a car that looks great can give you a sense of confidence on the road, and it will also allow you to get more should you ever decide to sell your car. If you can, check out some of the work that the auto body repair shop in Middletown, NJ has done before, either in photos online or in person at the shop, to ensure that the paint job looks uniform and consistent.
For a team of technicians with years of experience, a history of excellence and the qualifications necessary to provide a fantastic level of quality and service, bring your car to Lentz Auto Body. We are a family owned auto body shop in Middletown, NJ that has been in operation since 1953, and we continue to provide the best service around to every customer that comes into our shop. Stop by today and get your free estimate!
This post was written by Writer