There’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to really make a car look great. We may be biased, but we think new paint can make a car look at least 10 years younger in a matter of hours. While new paint will really make your car stand out, there are some other reasons to keep fresh paint on your ride:
- Aesthetic purposes: For many car owners, this one’s probably the most important reason to keep a vehicle’s paint looking good. Faded or chipped paint can make even the sleekest and newest cars look bad. While beauty is more than skin deep, car enthusiasts will tell you that a car’s paint job really makes or breaks the vehicle. Since we subscribe to that idea as well, we offer customized paint jobs for any type of car or truck! Whether you want a unique color or a custom graphic on your vehicle, choose us for auto body painting in Middletown, NJ.
- Rust protection: There’s just about nothing worse than a rusty ride. Most of the time, those rust spots could have been prevented if the owner had repainted his or her car as soon as scratches began. Small scratches that expose the car’s metal body are sure to lead to rust spots.
- Maintain resale value: You never know when you may want to sell your car or trade it in for a new one. Bad looking paint drastically drives down your vehicle’s value. Ensure you get the most money for your car or truck by bringing it to our shop for auto body painting in Middletown, NJ.
It’s no surprise that there are tons of shops that offer auto body painting in Middletown, NJ. However, we have customers that come to us time and time again for all of their painting needs for a variety of reasons:
- We’ve been around the block: Lentz Auto Body was founded over 60 years ago! Over the course of our decades in business, we’ve serviced pretty much every type of car and truck imaginable.
- We offer free quotes: Don’t let other shops charge you to get a quote. We offer free quotes for all of our auto body painting, as well as all other repair work.
- We have fair prices: Unfortunately, a lot of other shops that offer auto body painting in Middletown, NJ will try to charge you hidden fees once the work is complete. Not us! We’re up front with all of our pricing when we give you a quote. We also work with most insurance companies to keep your out of pocket costs as low as possible.
- We guarantee great customer service: All of our customers are treated like family as soon as they walk through our doors. It doesn’t matter how big or small the job is—all of our customers are equally important to us.
If you think it’s time to get your car repainted or touched up, give Lentz Auto Body a call or come by our shop. We look forward to assisting you!
Categorised in: Auto Painting
This post was written by Writer